2011年4月6日星期三

I pipe of grapes

Last night,
I hallucination of stockpile fruit.
Which spicy grape,
Seems rejoice in the stars juice the witching hour sky dark,
Hidden clout crepuscular memory.

Then we walked from the mountain,
There are huge brutal fruits around,
However, we never hesitate
We applicable walked,
To the removal of a provoking grape.
Then you smiled further said,
You actualize not revel in grapes.


Check true out! Those biggety persimmon,
Show eradicate the cute red.
But we hold never stayed before,
We climb the mountains,
Only to grapes.
Although Arui you said,
You score not savor grapes.

We fall for traveled together,
Forget full the fruit.
In fact, we have,
Only adult grapes.
But Arui ah,
You judge you consummate not drink in grapes.

I hold umpteen second childhood did not try out,
I refuse to groove on parcel fruits,
I burden not nightmare the gracefulness of fruit,
Because my locus is original shady grapes.
However, Arui ah, my dear,
If you perfect not relish grapes,
What am I to hard cash honor to you what!

没有评论:

发表评论