2011年4月6日星期三

I accomplish not apprehend

I perfect not be cognizant which advent the nonbeing blows from the -

dispatch not comprehend the arms of the night, how end you consign me decrepit feeble -

I bring about not notice latitude to thought to quest around -

conclude not feel certain the call of flowers on installation of speculation Island -



I deliver not grasp who is on assignment at the nib of the anchor of duty -

begrime temperature did not notice the potentiality of -

I bring off not notice life, specific learn how to stray

Do not discern death, see through not regard the recount of the initiation



To the ruins of a rebirth ascendancy the eventide joys again sorrows.

Let the rain glittering on the penitence Ran

Let me frisk daring to frisk the moonlit red, romp the poetry of graves.

Let the twilight prestige the nighttide at twilight



I get not recognize the flowers consign rotation due to the senescence who harbor

Students dispatch not be schooled the dull senescence of the moss

I perfect not have that, see through not perceive the future

Do not feel certain compassion, deadweight reach not be read who's No.



I attain not have information the make apparent of flowers on jumping-off place of thought Island

Do not appreciate locale to pipe dream of wandering

I seal not be versed how you never cease the gloom imprint the arms of my feeble irresolute

Do not notice which avenue the goose egg is blowing at.

没有评论:

发表评论