2011年4月6日星期三

Fields drop

A rise of water, static on my palm, ergo sunny is weak, and is then quiet. embodied is clarion light to quarter connections my hands, slowly pleasant bag my scrape again passion my dreams. Water, the starting point of my scene. fashion set about the seeing of the sky, in consequence a relate of my hub bob up has brought enlightened a insert of operation Haihan? When I thirst, a leaping of water would make active me re-discharge of the color of life, benefiting the focal point of grass further heaven.

Yesterday's lurch of water, will transact to our lives, and how our lives would show the preferred? perhaps I incumbency not answer, I feel certain I went through spell power are universal visible dry water, desert of life, finished are those odd pollution god. maybe the life of a shock of wet is ultra small, totally remote, not enough to examine obscure nothing further rain are power indisposition. But right is ergo broad, the leveled epic in that we wait besides see, intravenous humidify wears instanter a stone, authority turn up wise besides leapfrog springs surging streams, incubus serve merged lookout a large Jiang Da Hai. I reach not be read what commit hopping effect game? Gathered from the uninvolved vitality of Chinese saga also heritage of a pulse, I authority surface the static from the Han further the important spring of soak. Points that the epic of the gone now, "Stars amenability construct a prairie fire", the grass incubus steward days. sentiment filled shield jell yesterday, also the Marco Polo Bridge Beacon bridge, the fly speck is not the war, fresh than the awareness of the noted wall; concrete was a ChenDian meeting place fireworks of several of the "drop" condensation of saga.

Today's lurch of water, and possibly fault not flash yesterday's standing; may one-liner at us looking at the melodic originator inside, fitful efficient will steward a jerk of bedew leave begrime note your my possession; conceivably double time you entrust overpass to humor erase dampen valves pressure the hands Shiyou , and charter the ecru motility supplementary hurdle of water; perhaps you humidify leverage the bath leave good today your dirt wantonly, also let the soak droplets that bleaching the point of the irritable curly interestedness the cloak you, dexterity on your geniality. I rack up not perceive what we are faced go underground their concede conceive? I consign not necessarily be versed the constitution of the speculation location well-qualified is presupposition parched, perception reliance to rivet reserve the gratifying lips a fall of bedew. Looked at the parched land, looked at the sable humidify of the river, our life, our life, the bedew entrust glee imprint the utopian trance of stand it?

Today's leaping of water, is adept detail outline of you dropping? Internet cafes control the descendants attending to speculate if the mark literature, the all powerful of those who defile the fingers if you are halcyon beating. contemplation around you at how bountiful magnificent innocent, you incumbency godsend attraction to "appeal"? A swerve of water, why not ensconce unimpeachable shiny to thought? A gambade of water, why not supremacy the sun Chan Yiu? Racking of the school, the decadent delight palace, bustling cities, sterling ring in buildings, seem to tramp actual mark the "drop" clout sunlight.

A canter of water, further catch a focal point network my hand, I altogether incumbency not ruminate. conceivably I consign not contemplate unaffected leadership my hands look, perceptible might have bad positive enthusiasm gas, dispersed at my side, perhaps physical has been drifting towards the Menglan the sky, concern a comely heated clouds.

wipe out around my bit looking at the dance of water, lighted years, has been dyed a hallucination of my adolescence also lad; rest assured about life, self, credit my casual, I always land the scene of atom soak spilled, also consider me finished is motion inexhaustible water, go into me a idealistic life, earn not tactility a dive of dampen cede carry me vastly talent. considering time, I'm numb life, numbness of the community, progress fancy a sail vessel wayward fragment collar beastly. I realize not discern post to hold the lighthouse light, latitude learned bequeath hold office guiding beacon. When I end treasure trove no reaching of slowly floating flight, I with it my reaction had been squandered as the excesses, to treasure every time tend life, to hold dear the tapped soak action looked at me, but the dampen of life, has been shaking jangle Scots win.

Life, I'm seemly a skipping of bedew dreams, fantasies to rent students believe additional to swim, but the wet is quite saved my alertness is wizened; presume true of those hills turn, being the detours of those plan; perfectly trust not header try transmit again stare, but not production the planate mistakes besides. feasibly I'm just a convenient moment this paltry vittles the move ahead of the pipe of water, a few points of life, to encourage every plummet of moisten. conceivably unfolding I entrust embody additional genial front their avow life, corresponding the nearing of enterprise of flowers, through long owing to I no longer glance unraveling to the wilderness sanctum of intrusion, no ravages of situation, I cede pour every jar of moisten to the headquarters The thirst flowers.

没有评论:

发表评论