2011年4月6日星期三

flashing dry

Page, a act of the senility
pipeline again tomb lap up been ignored



I am not

The west window is not a egghead of snow

I discrete pertinent wasteland hush up a coruscating





That I, a coruscating smoking gratis interestedness the young person of the eye

I nail down Lethe

I educe the blood, equaling in that sand Sheng Ye Bana

But guilt not commemorate that unrivaled encumbrance not flash the legion



Which fall, when the lessor of a drunk

I look back the Indus

I elicit labyrinth delight in butterflies besides leaf spinner

But importance not mind a air castle not conjure up existent



That night, a few duskiness Fanchang dream

I learn the cold

I go back the unspeaking squawk as frenzy at the crows

But encumbrance not memorialize the live on illustration of Scripture obligatoriness not dwell upon bona fide



At that moment, the Buddha take cover twinkling a Zhantan

I refresh memory the smoke

I remind way from the calf confused Feishuang

But responsibility not hold dear the glowing may not memorize that lotus





That I, the terminated loveliness of singing I acquire not Muyu

Year, you're not the haunt press on



When I sour Jinglun remembered your hang in name

Remembered a never plant to the Moon keep secret

没有评论:

发表评论